[Opensim-users] Problem installing

Lawrence Ong lawie2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 19:04:47 UTC 2009

but what does this has to do with a local installment? I mean, its not like
it needs internet does it?
Im not planning to put this online or whatever, i just want to do my own
things on my own pc.
But if i search for the grid in the hippo-client, it CAN find it. Wouldnt it
be unfound if it did go through internet or something?

I'm going to try to open the ports, but im betting its not going to work.

2009/12/18 Marcel Edward Verhagen <marceled9 at gmail.com>

>  http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Network_Settings
>
> You need to route the traffic to the correct ports. (this is done on your
> router)
>

> On 18-12-09 18:04, Lawrence Ong wrote:
>
> thats what i keep getting all the time :P

Grtz,
Lawie