[Opensim-users] Problem installing

Lawrence Ong lawie2000 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 13:54:04 UTC 2009

Yes its a local install

I keep it on default (so 0.0.0.0 for internal and 127.0.0.1 for external)
according on the tutorials, i should be like that (default values)

Btw, Andy, alot of people seems to have the same problems, looking at the
blog's replies, there are people having the same issues, and no answer is
posted.

My dosprompt says that my attempt for logging in is authenticated & was
succesful. Yes i keep getting the same thing over again that i cant connect
to the grid.

My firewalls are also off, and im on vista if it would matter lol.

grtz
Law