[Opensim-users] 'Cross-talk' between scripts in same prim

Kevin Buckley kevin at buckley70.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Dec 18 11:51:51 UTC 2009

I wonder if anyone else has come across this issue, or a variant of it?  I
have a prim with multiple scripts and one of them uses llSensorRepeat() to
set-up a repeating sensor.

I find that, if a second script in the same prim either issues
llResetScript() or changes state, it breaks the sensor function in the first
script.

This works just fine in Second Life.  I've reported them on Mantis (#4448
and #4452, with example scripts to reproduce the issue) but would be
interested to hear if I am the only one with this problem, and if not, did
anyone find a workaround. - Cheers, Kevin