[Opensim-users] Weird freeswitch problem

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 16 15:56:39 UTC 2009

Got it working after two days of solid testing and experimenting. I had to
enable port 5060 in the firewall, but also for some reason it did not want
to work if I commented out enter-sound from the FreeSwitch conference
settings. I am sure I have had it working commented out with other servers
before...

Anyway, what I had to do instead was to create a really short sound when
people entered and that then gives a kick for the voice functionality so
that works. Here is the line in case anyone else has the same problem:

<param name="enter-sound" value="tone_stream://%(1,0,500,600,7000)"/>

Regards,

Olli