[Opensim-users] User Server - Renamed OpenSim.ini support

nichodemos.vesperia at clubpyramid.net nichodemos.vesperia at clubpyramid.net
Mon Dec 14 21:56:55 UTC 2009

Hello,

I use a renamed Opensim.ini file on a grid that I am trying to configure and would like to be able to access the grid info from that ini file instead of the default Opensim.ini from the User Service.

I have tried a command line as follows:

OpenSim.Grid.UserServer.exe -inimaster C:\Grid\config\grid_master.ini

But when the user service is started, it does not recognize that file, but instead uses the default.  I have confirmed this by renaming the default OpenSim.ini file to a separate name, which gives the following error:

[GRID INFO SERVICE] No OpenSim.ini file found --- GridInfoServices WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE to your users

I am wondering if my command line is wrong, or if the above feature is not available currently.

Thank you for your assistance.

Nicho V.