[Opensim-users] Trying the load and save IAR

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 10 08:57:49 UTC 2009

Just tried out the save IAR and it works great with OpenSim Diva-r11651, Linux/Ubuntu 9.10!

A couple of minor problems:

1) If the syntax of the load iar or save iar is incorrect the command line never gets onto the Gnome Terminal scrollback stack.  Scrollback is a very useful feature for someone like me who has to make several tries to get the entire line typo free! (BTW this feature is not found in Windows command line mode.)

2) The save iar identified 12 files with missing components, but did not appear to name them anywhere! I suspect that these were objects in which I accidentally deleted the texture files (OOPS!). The Clothing directory which I dumped already has 440 files in it, so it sure would be nice to identify any bad files so they can be fixed.