[Opensim-users] Free objects (dmu1 and dmu2 .IAR files)

Frisby, Adam adam at deepthink.com.au
Thu Dec 10 05:51:55 UTC 2009

I realise this is going to be painful for some folks; but please do not share content you are not /directly authorized/ to do on the opensim website. Directly authorized means either:

*         You created it.

*         It's under a specifically open license (CC, GPL, BSD) - and you can confirm the person who put it under that license was the creator (or authorized copyright owner)

*         You know who created it explicitly, and obtained their authorization first.

Please do not share random freebies via this method - as I can tell you a number of them are simply pirated content that I do not want to have distributed in any official capacity.

Adam