[Opensim-users] OAR File Sharing Revisited

Jeff1564 jefersonc at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 05:29:20 UTC 2009

Hi Robert,

Actually we are working on a place just for OpenSim assets where you can
upload
any kind of asset that you may want to sell or share, like OAR, IAR, meerkat
files etc.
At the moment we are working to provide an "oar link" for free oars uploaded
to our
servers so people can easy load it with a single command
like load oar http://myopensim.com/index.php?oar=OpenVCE or something like
this.
and or you can send the url for your friends. we will also have a list of
url's
with our free oars for download, actually when you upload an oar file or
another asset you have the option to upload as many pictures you want and
option to
add a video for your file. besides that we are working on a tool to easily
move
creations between grids (similar to second inventory ) that will be released
100% free.
The website is 100% free to use, everybody is more than welcome to use our
system.
Any question or suggestion are welcome as we're still tweaking our website
to be the best
fit for our community.

Please take a look at: http://myopensim.com/index.php?page=Assets

Visit http://myopengrid.com