[Opensim-users] OAR File Sharing Revisited

Robert Klein rtkwebman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 02:03:02 UTC 2009

I know we have kicked this subject around in the past and was wondering if we
ever figured out some kind of place to house oar files for sharing? I would
imagine there are some pretty interesting builds among the OpenSim community
that people would enjoy sharing but we still do not have an easy way of
doing it. I hate to suggest using some file sharing utility like getdropbox
but what else would work? It has to be able to support those of us using
standalone simulators too. Let's not forget about IAR files as well. What do
you think?

-Robert

http://n2.nabble.com/opensim-users-f2152040.html