[Opensim-users] OpenVCE Assets in Opensim - More Reasonable Subset

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 8 08:46:45 UTC 2009

AI,

One of the things that is not done very well at present is a central repository to find this kind of content!

You might want to edit the opensim wiki at http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Free_Assets to add your contribution.

I think there are at least a couple of efforts going to set up an opensim content repository, but they are hard to find. Maybe this will bring them out of the woodwork and we can get a central directory at least!