[Opensim-users] issues with IP

Karen Palen karen_palen at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 7 04:32:20 UTC 2009

I can't help with your problem except to suggest a very close look at your config files.

I HOPE that the userid and password in your example are fakes and not the ones that you actually use!

If they are the real ones then you need to change all of your passwords NOW unless you really want the entire world having full access to your sim!

I would also change other system passwords just to be safe - just knowing the form of password that you use could help someone guess the correct one.

Karen