[Opensim-users] Opensim Wave?

Aldon Hynes Aldon.Hynes at Orient-Lodge.com
Fri Dec 4 23:33:14 UTC 2009

Okay, I must admit I've mostly been sitting on the sidelines recently.  I
still have OpenSim 0.5 installed on a computer or two...

Anyway, there have been some interesting discussions recently about Second
Life - Google Wave integration.  Much of it is focused on the fact that
Google Wave runs as a XMPP component (XEP-114).  I seem to recall there had
been some work with OpenSim/XMPP.  Looking at it, it looks like OpenSim/XMPP
is focused on OpenSim as an XMPP client instead of an XMPP component.

Are there people around interested in OpenSim/Wave connectivity?  Thoughts
about what that might look like?  Drop me a note if your interested.

I do have a FedOne Wave server running and have been testing different
clients and would love to share ideas.

Aldon