[Opensim-users] www.opensimworlds.com

mbrose erwin.lemon at bnmv.de
Wed Dec 2 10:13:16 UTC 2009

Hi

I downloaded the file and also integrated into the simulator. With me all the buildings, the platform and several boxes are in the process.
It all works well. As in the illustrations

Erwin

--

I downloaded the oar file from the link below and loaded the oar. The only
thing I see is a platform in the middle of the region with a couple of

-Robert

----- Original-Nachricht-----