[Opensim-users] remoting_listener_port

William Magee billmagee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 2 00:20:44 UTC 2009

Hi Jeff and Ollsh,

Thanks for this info. I have done as you suggested and now my error
message no longer appears. However, I am still not getting the display
of the gif file that is called in the URL. Is it possible that 0.6.7
does not like gif files?  I am having no trouble running the same
script in diva-r11491.

Cheers,
Bill