[Opensim-users] remoting_listener_port

Jeff1564 jefersonc at gmail.com
Tue Dec 1 22:19:01 UTC 2009

in your opensim.ini look for: ADD

; OS Functions enable/disable
    ; For each function, you can add one line, as shown
    ; The default for all functions allows them if below threat level

    ; true allows the use of the function unconditionally
    ; Allow_osSetRegionWaterHeight = true
    Allow_osGetSimulatorVersion = true
    Allow_osSetDynamicTextureURL = true

    ; false disables the function completely
    ; Allow_osSetRegionWaterHeight = false

    ; Comma separated list of UUIDS allows the function for that list of
UUIDS
    ; Allow_osSetRegionWaterHeight = 888760cb-a3cf-43ac-8ea4-8732fd3ee2bb

Visit http://myopengrid.com