[Opensim-users] database question and issues

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Wed Nov 19 19:34:41 UTC 2008

I am going to venture a guess (could be wrong, but will test it) that
the situation
arises only for regions or grids that literally have no continuous
activity that would require
DB access during the extended down period. This is a common situation
when one
begins terraforming or testing a new space. For example, on my grid, I
haven't
really built anything yet, and have a few prims, sculpty's and megaprims
but nothing
that contains an LSL or C# script using timer(). We'll see if that
solves the
problem.
-p