[Opensim-users] Sailing in Opensim

James Stallings II james.stallings at gmail.com
Fri Nov 7 14:03:39 UTC 2008

One thing at a time, if you please!

We are only just beginning. The vehicle I made is impulse-driven, it scoots
along the ground or hops through the air (actually both in the current
incarnation).

It wont even steer due to the frame of reference bugs I mentioned earlier
itt.

There are some fundamental issues with the physics engine, i.e., how it
produces physics proxies for linksets, before we will get vehicles that are
anything like what we're used to in SL.