[Opensim-users] save/load xml region

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 4 16:01:31 UTC 2008

Stefan
  This helps, and lead me to a related question. I had a problem
earlier loading a new terrain using:

 terrain load-tile my512x512terrainmap.png 2 2 1000 1000

and I think I was probably in "(root)" and not Metaphorz (which is
the lower left region of the 2x2 grid), where I should have been since the
512x512 terrain load didn't work correctly. Should I be in the lower
left region to do this terrain command?
-paul

Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-1414