[Opensim-users] save/load xml region

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Tue Nov 4 15:08:08 UTC 2008

I tried creating a megaprim on my 2x2 grid and while that worked
fine, there was an issue with the region. If I am in the root region
(i.e., in the OpenSim console window), I would think that
save-xml2 <xml file> would save prims from the root region. Instead,
it picked another region in the grid and saved those prims.

The plan was to use

change-region <region-name>
save-xml2

but saves are done for one of my other regions that I did
not specify, and which is not the current one in the OpenSim
window.

 Am I misusing the load/save xml2 feature?
-p

--
Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor and Director, Digital Arts and Sciences Programs
Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-1414
Fax: (352) 392-1220
Web: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick