[Opensim-users] load-tile syntax?

Miss Suzhanna Rossini suz at balsasluts.org
Wed May 14 19:32:19 UTC 2008

I just don't understand the 'terrain load-tile' syntax... It seems like
no matter how I try, nothing at all happens.
I downloaded the 3x3-island.raw file from the opensimulator.org site,
and I'm aiming to use it on a 9-region setup in 3 different blocks.

The regions are placed like this:
3 3 3
2 2 2
1 1 1

How do I load the mid part of the terrain file to the regions on
simulator 2?
I tried like 'terrain load-tile 3x3-island.raw 768 768 0 256' and
'terrain load-tile 3x3-island.raw 3 3 0 1' ..
Nothing happens, nothing at all... My thought was to use the file for
all 3 simulators to populate all the 9 regions coherently, but I just
can't get it to work.

Advice anyone, please?
Suz