[Opensim-users] error in sqlite

Justin Clark-Casey jjustincc at googlemail.com
Wed May 14 15:19:35 UTC 2008

Jürgen Hamel wrote:
> Hi, since nearly 400 SVN-updates, now version 4643 (last ok is
> version 4242) I became this error, can someone help me, I can't
> find any solution:

All the OpenSim.Framework.Data dlls are now simply OpenSim.Data dlls -
you need to change your OpenSim.ini (for the region) and config xml
files (for grid) to reflect that.

You may also want to delete all those OpenSim.Framework.Data dlls to
save confusion in the long run if you're updating an existing build tree.

> [...]
> METHOD InitDB(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection) METHOD
> TestTables(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection) no
> implementation for interface method
> OpenSim.Framework.IUserData::get_Version() in class
> OpenSim.Framework.Data.SQLite.SQLiteUserData METHOD .ctor()
> METHOD .cctor() METHOD Initialise() METHOD
> GetUserByUUID(libsecondlife.LLUUID) METHOD
> GetUserByName(string,string) METHOD
> AddNewUserFriend(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID,uint)
> METHOD RemoveUserFriend(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID)
> METHOD
> UpdateUserFriendPerms(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID,uint)
> METHOD GetUserFriendList(libsecondlife.LLUUID) METHOD
> UpdateUserCurrentRegion(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID)
> METHOD GeneratePickerResults(libsecondlife.LLUUID,string) METHOD
> GetAgentByUUID(libsecondlife.LLUUID) METHOD GetAgentByName(string)
> METHOD GetAgentByName(string,string) METHOD
> StoreWebLoginKey(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID) METHOD
> AddNewUserProfile(OpenSim.Framework.UserProfileData) METHOD
> UpdateUserProfile(OpenSim.Framework.UserProfileData) METHOD
> AddNewUserAgent(OpenSim.Framework.UserAgentData) METHOD
> MoneyTransferRequest(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID,uint)
> METHOD
> InventoryTransferRequest(libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID,libsecondlife.LLUUID)
> METHOD getName() METHOD GetVersion() METHOD createUsersTable()
> METHOD createUserAgentsTable() METHOD createUserFriendsTable()
> METHOD buildUserProfile(System.Data.DataRow) METHOD
> fillUserRow(System.Data.DataRow,OpenSim.Framework.UserProfileData)
> METHOD buildUserAgent(System.Data.DataRow) METHOD
> fillUserAgentRow(System.Data.DataRow,OpenSim.Framework.UserAgentData)
> METHOD
> setupUserCommands(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataAdapter,Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection)
> METHOD
> setupUserFriendsCommands(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteDataAdapter,Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection)
> METHOD InitDB(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection) METHOD
> TestTables(Mono.Data.SqliteClient.SqliteConnection) [APPLICATION]:
> APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs
>
> Exception: System.Reflection.ReflectionTypeLoadException: The
> classes in the module cannot be loaded. at (wrapper
> managed-to-native) System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at
> System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] at
> OpenSim.Region.Environment.StorageManager..ctor (System.String
> dllName, System.String connectionstring, Boolean
> persistPrimInventories) [0x00000] at
> OpenSim.OpenSimMain.CreateStorageManager (System.String
> connectionstring) [0x00000] at
> OpenSim.Region.ClientStack.RegionApplicationBase.StartUp ()
> [0x00000] at OpenSim.OpenSimMain.InternalStartUp () [0x00000] at
> OpenSim.OpenSimMainConsole.StartUp () [0x00000] at
> OpenSim.Application.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]

justincc
Justin Clark-Casey
http://justincc.wordpress.com