[Opensim-users] New Name and New Version: Hippo OpenSim Viewer 0.1.0 (LL 1.20.15) is there!

Mana Janus mana.janus at web.de
Sun Jul 27 21:13:09 UTC 2008

Kyle Hamilton wrote:
> Well, I'm requesting them.  I have a Mac and you don't seem to provide
> a binary for my platform, and the Windows and Linux versions you
> distribute aren't accompanied by the source code you built them from.
>
> -Kyle H

Well, Kyle, in that case, here are the sources:

    http://mjm.game-host.org/hippo/

One file contains the sources, the other the new icons. (Those can sure
be improved).
This is only the source part. You need additionally the files from LL,
just as when compiling a LL viewer.

I am afraid you will have to make some changes to make it compile on a Mac.
Would you be interested in maintaining a Mac version of the viewer?
I don't have access to a Mac...

Regards,

Mana