[Opensim-users] New Name and New Version: Hippo OpenSim Viewer 0.1.0 (LL 1.20.15) is there!

Mana Janus mana.janus at web.de
Sun Jul 27 20:08:07 UTC 2008

Kyle,

Well, I am planning to move the whole viewer to sourceforge or maybe the
new opensim forge (with some disclaimers for GPL).
Till then I am happy to provide the source to whoever requests it from me.
As far as I know, GPL does not require me to distribute the sources
actively, just to make them available on request.

Regards,

Mana