[Opensim-users] Using XML-RPC Through LSL in Opensim?

Ai Austin ai.ai.austin at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 3 09:04:50 UTC 2008

I wondered if anyone had already tried to link objects in Opensim via
LSL scrips using XML-RPC to an external service?  We are about to try
to do that for our I-Room project which is already working in SL.

Just a simple - it works no problem :-)  or - don't even try yet -
would be helpful to us at this early stage.

If you have used it, did you implement an XML-RPC server on your web
side using something like Apache's XML-RPC plug-in?