[Opensim-users] Creating Users with PHP

Ursula MATOVA ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
Sun Jan 27 17:19:34 UTC 2008

Well,

I've find the answer to my first question : Password generation :

When searching the OpenSim source code, I've found in "UserServer/
Main.cs" :

tempMD5Passwd = Util.Md5Hash(Util.Md5Hash(tempMD5Passwd) + ":" +
String.Empty);

So, using the following works :

$user['passwordSalt'] = "";
$user['passwordHash'] = md5(md5($password) . ":" .
$user['passwordSalt']);

But the question is still open for "webLoginKey" generation ...

Regards,

Ursula.