[Opensim-users] MySQL Errors Unique to Linux and .net

sered secondlife seredsecondlife at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 10:33:53 UTC 2008

Agreed, it looks like the default MySQL configuration in
bin/mysql_connection.ini for OpenSim has not been adapted for the local
system. There are several instructions for OpenSim and MySQL that
suggest using the root account, but I agree with Kyle that using a
separate, dedicated account is much better.

Cheers,
Sered