[Opensim-users] unhandle

Scott T. Norman scott at scottnorman.com
Sat Feb 16 00:05:28 UTC 2008

I've seen that error and wondered about it. I've experience that issue
but lately you might want to see if a bug is filed in the bug tracker,
if not add it or update what's there http://opensimulator.org/mantis/.

Blessings,

Scott
www.scottnorman.com

God's covenant of revival fire has fallen upon Orange County,
California, so that the Church of Orange County will become one and
bring healing, salvation, and redemption to the county, and to take
part in the harvest of one billion plus souls into the Kingdom of God.
- Scott Norman