[Opensim-users] [Opensim-dev] Grid <-> Authentication Service

Diva Canto diva at metaverseink.com
Fri Feb 15 17:30:02 UTC 2008

Very cute! Congratulations! I like the shadow of the avatar -- of course
avatars must have shadows!!! I'm not sure I identify with the default
blond scandinavian-looking Ruth, though... :-)
I tested it both in LL and in my OpenSims. A few bugs here and there,
but this looks promising!

I'm not so worried about compatibility with Linden Lab's servers, but
I'd like all of this to be one coherent story within OpenSim. So if your
viewer is not 100% compatible with *OpenSim*, and assumes unofficial
extensions to the servers, this is not gonna work.