[Opensim-users] xenki

Kris Bulman krisbfunk at gmail.com
Wed Dec 31 22:15:50 UTC 2008

I had some success compiling this with visual studio 2008, and then running
the Xenki.xbap application from the bin/debug folder that was generated. It
loaded in Firefox and I was able to connect to SL and load a region with
prims, but was unable to load textures.

I'm guessing it's safe to say it's not ready for public testing, as there is
minimal install documentation available.

Kris