[Opensim-users] osTeleportAgent with Hypergrid

Frank W Sweet fwsweet at backintyme.com
Sat Dec 27 16:00:44 UTC 2008

Does anyone know if in-world script function osTeleportAgent (the
overload with four arguments--region name being second) is supposed to
work with hypergrid-linked regions? (Sending the avatar to a
hypergrid-linked region by name.) I could have sworn that I had it
working thus a few weeks ago. But I have gone all the way back to 74xx
and cannot reproduce it. Either it worked once-upon-a-time and is now
broken or (more likely) my memory is failing and it never worked this
way at all. Does anyone know?

Frank W Sweet
Backintyme Publishing