[Opensim-users] Collaborative editing in-world

Ralf Haifisch ralf at ralf-haifisch.biz
Sun Dec 21 21:26:44 UTC 2008

Hi John,

not yet implemented..

but – a nice workarround should be to have those collaborating  as estate
manager.  NOT admin (will work in one direction only).

If one is holding the estate, use the Linden way:  put a “Governor” in for
holding the estate, make all the relevant user a estate manager.

The implementation of the edit rights is somehow belonging to groups.

cu

Ralf

Message: 2