[Opensim-users] Using ODE and Mono for Ubuntu Linux

Snoopy Pfeffer snoopy.pfeffer at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 21 21:11:46 UTC 2008

Hello Paul

Is you ubuntu installation a 32 bit or 64 bit installation?

On 32 bit ubuntu 8.10 it should work without any problems using the installation instructions you have mentioned. I have a system like this running my osgrid atoll regions. For 64 bit you need to compile ODE separately as I have described here before.

  Snoopy