[Opensim-users] Collaborative editing in-world

Ideia Boa ideiaboa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 21 18:15:43 UTC 2008

The permissions between friends are not implemented yet. Please see
http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Testing#Friends

If you can change the stuff of your friend, is because you are the owner
of your grid.
If you need the your friend have acess to other objects, give him or her
total admin rights, by changing your dbase.

To sell land and objects you have to config your money system.