[Opensim-users] Building a forge portal?

Jeroen van Veen j.veenvan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 19 14:46:48 UTC 2008

Maybe do it the ogre way? (f.i.
http://www.ogre3d.org/wiki/index.php/Python-Ogre)
a page per project, and put each project in a category like 'forge'

Also it may be useful to have a common frontpage with links to the seperate
community tools(f.i. wiki, forum, galleries) and news on it. Joomla would be
a good tool for it, combined with coppermine and fireboard or phpbb. Anyway,
thats maybe outside the scope of the topic.

Jeroen