[Opensim-users] modrex blues

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Thu Dec 18 13:34:12 UTC 2008

To opensim-users: has anyone tried building modrex and get it to to work
by putting an external IP in your regions .xml file? It crashes on my
system.
It might be good for us to compare notes for anyone wanting to try
running realxtend to their opensim world. I documented the problems I
am having at the modrex gforge site (this also gives you the svn access
info):

http://forge.opensimulator.org/gf/project/modrex/tracker/?action=TrackerItemBrowse&tracker_id=133

-p

--
Paul Fishwick, PhD
Professor and Director, Digital Arts and Sciences Programs
Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-1414
Fax: (352) 392-1220
Web: http://www.cise.ufl.edu/~fishwick