[Opensim-users] the state of bots

Paul Fishwick fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Sun Dec 14 04:17:00 UTC 2008

Thanks - I look forward to trying that out. Today, I managed to get a bot
walking in opensim just using openmetaverse. I had been using the wrong
login
approach before.

Speaking of RealX, has anyone else tried modrex? I cannot get authentication
or external-IP working from behind a router.
-p

Email: fishwick at cise.ufl.edu
Phone: (352) 392-1414