[Opensim-users] Persistent Avatar Appearance?

matt raffel matt.raffel at mindspring.com
Wed Dec 10 18:21:06 UTC 2008

Was this fixed in mysql relatively recently?

I have 2 AVs.   For one AV each time I log in I have to change the
appearance to what I want.  The other AV has maintained its appeared
between logins and between server restarts.  I have been using mysql
from the start.

Only difference that I can remember between my two AVs is the one that
persists correctly was created via random buttons on the appearance screens.

Matt