[Opensim-users] error starting svn vesion at IUserData

Jürgen Hamel jh at cyrus.de
Wed Aug 6 18:17:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:02:41 +0900
Ryan McDougall <sempuki1 at gmail.com> wrote:

> That is because your region module is trying to load an interface that
> doesn't exist any more. This was changed to
> OpenSim.Framework.IUserDataPlugin as part of the plugin refactoring. The
> change was announced on the list, but perhaps not public enough, so
> perhaps that is my fault.
>
> What proprietary plugins are you using?
>
> Cheers,

Thank you for your help. I think, I am not using  proprietary
plugins. So, the solution was very easy, sorry for disturb here.
I move my opensim folder, then I make a new svn checkout, place the
db, regions and ini files back and all is ok.

Thank for helps,
bye Jürgen

--
Cyrus-Computer GmbH Linux Server Support Jürgen Hamel
Cuon - Warenwirtschaft mit Linux  http://www.cuon.org