[Opensim-users] error starting svn vesion at IUserData

Jürgen Hamel jh at cyrus.de
Sun Aug 3 12:24:04 UTC 2008

Hi, I update my SVN-version of Opensimulator  and became this error:

14:17:27 - [MODULES]: Loading Region's modules

** (OpenSim.exe:30095): WARNING **: The class
OpenSim.Framework.IUserData could not be loaded, used in
OpenSim.Framework, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral [APPLICATION]:
APPLICATION EXCEPTION DETECTED: System.UnhandledExceptionEventArgs

Exception: System.TypeLoadException: Could not load type
'OpenSim.Framework.IUserData' from assembly 'OpenSim.Framework,
Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral'. at (wrapper managed-to-native)
System.Reflection.Assembly:GetTypes (bool) at
System.Reflection.Assembly.GetTypes () [0x00000] at
OpenSim.Region.Environment.ModuleLoader.LoadModules (System.String
dllName) [0x00000]

I try some versions from 5740 up to newest, all the same. Can
someone help me.

Thanks
Jürgen

--
Cyrus-Computer GmbH Linux Server Support Jürgen Hamel
Cuon - Warenwirtschaft mit Linux  http://www.cuon.org