[Opensim-users] llOpenRemoteDataChannel();

Dirk Fortmeier d.fortmeier at googlemail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:33:21 UTC 2008

Hey everybody!

I'm trying to toy around with the xml-rpc capabilities of opensimulator. As
far as I know, llOpenRemoteDataChannel() is listed as 'ready for testing'.
I copied the LSL Server Code from
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Category:LSL_XML-RPC into an object, but the
RemoteDataChannel does't seem to be opened.

I hope some can tell why this is, or how i can fix it.

(btw: I checked out the latest svn repos version and tried it in both
standalone and grid mode).

And... maybe this has been asked for a few times: Why is the the 'New
Script' Button not working?

Hope someone knows an answer. Thanks in advance,

Dirk