[Opensim-users] SL Viewer Release Candidate 1-20.0.8

Aldon Hynes Aldon.Hynes at Orient-lodge.com
Fri Apr 11 21:39:55 UTC 2008

Has anyone tried it with OpenSim?  It seems to break logins again.

I was logged into the Main Grid, using an older client on my primary
computer.

On a test computer, I attempted to log into OSGrid using the release
candidate.

The Release candidate said that it could not log me into OSGrid.  At the
same time, I got disconnected from the Main grid.  It said someone was
logging in with the same userid from a different machine.  My guess is that
RC 1.20 is paying partial attention to the -loginuri parameter, but only
partial.

Aldon