[Opensim-users] OpenSim start up errors

ursula.matova at klintcentral.net ursula.matova at klintcentral.net
Wed Apr 2 14:54:06 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

The errors you are refering, always happens when :

- You start a fresh compiled OpenSim release,
- You delete the "addin-db-00" directory ( if I well understood that is something that deal with the server cahing ).

In any case, this doesn't affect at all the OpenSim processes. If you restart your  OpenSim server, you won't see these errors anymore.
I have never noticed any problem with that.

Regards,

Ursula.