[Opensim-users] Problem running scripts

Mekota, Thomas (NSN - DE/Muenich) thomas.mekota at nsn.com
Wed Apr 2 11:52:02 UTC 2008

Hello All
I'm a really new be in the area of Opensimulator. I set up the 0.5.4 release out of the box on XP SP2.
The client is the latest official second life client.
Within the opensim.ini file I didn't change anything and running in a stand alone mode.
The problem I have is, that the no script, not even the basic Hello_Avatar is running.
On the console I get a message
15:52:36 - [CLIENT]: unhandled packet --- SetScriptRunning ---

I've already searched the opensim documentation, but could not find a hint.
Does anybody have an idea

Mit freundlichem Gruß / Best regards
Thomas Mekota