[Opensim-users] unable to login, usermanagement issue

sered secondlife seredsecondlife at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 10:30:51 UTC 2007

Hi all,

Another issue, seen sinds yesterday: it's no longer possible to login to
my OpenSim server. In the log I get this error:

LOGIN] [10-27 12:26:57] Attempting login now...
[10-27 12:26:57] Unable to find user via Sqlite
Userdata(System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an
instance of an object
  at OpenSim.Framework.UserManagement.UserManagerBase.GetUserProfile
(System.String fname, System.String lname) [0x00000] )

I had this error both with grid and standalone mode. This is a complete
fresh install, built from svn rev 2194.

Anyone else seeing this?

Sered