[Opensim-users] N00B Question - Help with Terrain ?

Gavin Spurgeon gsp at leighacademy.org.uk
Mon Oct 15 13:47:35 UTC 2007

Hi list,

Take it easy on me, this is my First Post to this list..

I would like help or pointers, URL's, HOWTO's, etc about terrain.
All I want is really really simple, I would like a flat (nothing fancy)
jpg/gif/png to use as my terrain. Basically I would like a pic of some
format as my floor. This pic will be very very simple. But I just don't know
how or where to start...
Even if someone can tell me how to start a sim with a flat terrain that will
be a start.

Can anyone point me in the right direction ?

Best Regards

Gavin Spurgeon
Systems Administrator
Leigh Academy
gsp at leighacademy.org.uk
http://www.leighacademy.org.uk
Tel: 01322 620501
Fax: 01322 620599
IS HelpDesk : Ext 541

--
This message was scanned by the Leigh Academy and is believed to be clean.