[Opensim-dev] Opensim-dev Digest, Vol 84, Issue 1

Fred Beckhusen fred at mitsi.com
Mon Jan 2 15:20:07 UTC 2023

I often unpack and repacks OARs with Peazip on Windows as some servers
do not properly support OAR as a MIME format and they wreck them.  After
repacking, I rename them all to .tgz which always works, even when MIME
types for OAR is missing. ( it was a really bad idea to rename tgz to
OAR and IAR).   You have to set the options for tar and to gzip to
repackage the folder.   It supports a command line.

https://peazip.github.io/peazip-command-line.html

Fred