[Opensim-dev] YEngine configurations

Dr Ramesh Ramloll r.ramloll at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 23:10:57 UTC 2022

Hello everyone,
I have a question. One of the strengths of the XEngine is that it had
important config parameters exposed in the ini file. Does the YEngine have
similar config parameters? I am in particular interested in the queue
limit  For
e.g. in the XEngine MaxScriptEventQueue = 300
As the YEngine is poised to replace XEngine we are trying very hard to make
our systems compatible with the YEngine.
But it appears that the YEngine is not as customizable as the XEngine.
Thanks everybody :)
Ramesh

*Rameshsharma Ramloll* PhD, CEO CTO DeepSemaphore LLC, Landisville, PA;
Affiliate *Research Associate Professor*, Idaho State University,
Pocatello, ID 83209 Tel: 208-240-0040
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/in/rameshramloll>