[Opensim-dev] Opensim viewer and freeswitch

Sebastián Castillo Carrión scastillop at gmail.com
Thu Mar 18 18:03:19 UTC 2021

Hey,

I have just installed the last version of opensim. I have seen vivox is not providing voice chat to opensim anymore, so I have installed a freeswitch server too.

The problem is that most recent versions of viewers I have tested (firestorm, singularity, cool vl viewer, etc), all of them seem to use vivox technology.

For example, voice chat of firestorm 6.0.22 works with freeswitch, however, voice chat in firestorm 6.4.12 is not working with freeswitch.

Do you know how to solve this problem?

Regards,
Sebastian.