[Opensim-dev] Documentation Assistance

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Wed Mar 10 00:27:39 UTC 2021

Please edit as you please. Everything is reversible, after all. It would be nice if you posted to the ML, linking the pages, so we can place links in index pages you can't edit yourself.

- Melanie

---- On Wed, 10 Mar 2021 00:24:53 +0000 Jonathan Blackshire <pyutaros at gmail.com> wrote ----

Thanks again. I now have credentials and am able to login. What's the
protocol for edits? Should I suggest them in the discussion pages first?