[Opensim-dev] Documentation Assistance

Melanie melanie at t-data.com
Tue Mar 9 23:28:46 UTC 2021

Hi,

the best place to put documentation is the wiki. If you have recently created an account and have not been approved, please let me know your wiki username/email and i'll approve you right away.

Opensim is in dire need of documentation and especially optional modiles, groups being one, can be sometimes underdocumented.

All contributions are welcome. Please use "reply to all" if you want to give me your wiki login data as I will see it sooner that way.

- Melanie

---- On Tue, 09 Mar 2021 23:23:17 +0000 Jonathan Blackshire <pyutaros at gmail.com> wrote ----

Hello,
 My name is Wes World in world and I attended today's OpenSimulator
discussion hours <http://opensimulator.org/wiki/Office_hours> and offered
to help with documentation in light of the upcoming 0.9.2.2 release. I
would like to start with the groups documentation as I currently have an
issue because of it. I think the next logical step after that would be
examining the upgrade documentation and making sure that is accurate.
Please let me know how I can assist with this.,
Thanks,
Wes